[Parsix-Users] Parsix GNU/Linux 6.0-TEST-2 is available now

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.org
Sat Feb 22 23:52:07 CET 2014

Hello Everybody,

Our second official testing release for Parsix GNU/Linux 6.0 code name
Trev, is available now.

This version ships with GNOME Shell 3.10.3, and Linux 3.12.9 kernel
built on top of rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform.

Almost all GNOME packages have been upgraded to the latest stable
versions and base packages have been synchronized with Debian Wheezy
repositories as of February 16, 2014.

The artwork is also pretty much final.

For more information and details please visit the release notes [1]
page. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Issues? Post on our support forums [3] or on our issue tracker [4].

Happy Testing!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes50TEST1
[2] http://www.parsix.org