[Parsix-Users] Parsix GNU/Linux 7.0-TEST-3 is available now!

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.org
Sun Oct 19 08:03:41 CEST 2014

Hello Everybody,

The last testing release for Parsix GNU/Linux 7.0 code name Nestor is out now.

Parsix Nestor ships with GNOME Shell 3.12.2, brand new kernel based on
Linux 3.14.21 built using our modernized kernel build system and
enhanced live boot system and installer to support UEFI, built on top of
rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform.

TEST-3 ships with a lot of fixed, updated and recompiled packages.

Everything is very stable and we are hoping to release the final

For more information and details please visit the release notes page
[1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Happy Testing!

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes70TEST3
[2] http://www.parsix.org