[Parsix-Users] Parsix GNU/Linux 7.0-TEST-2 is available now!

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.org
Sat Sep 27 02:53:57 CEST 2014

Hello Everybody,

Our second testing release of Parsix GNU/Linux 7.0 code name Nestor is
available now.

Parsix Nestor ships with GNOME Shell 3.12.2, brand new kernel based on
Linux 3.14.19 built using our modernized kernel build system and
enhanced live boot system and installer to support UEFI, built on top of
rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform.

A lot of bugs have been fixed in this release, live boot is faster, new
artwork has been completed and all base packages have been synchronized
with Debian Wheezy repositories as of September 24, 2014.

For more information and details please visit the release notes page
[1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Happy Testing!

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes70TEST2
[2] http://www.parsix.org